Employment Opportunities at Our Retirement Living Facility
Opportunities with Mountainview Residence
- Perform housekeeping duties according to Mountainview schedules and procedures being mindful of infection control protocols and safe housekeeping practices
- Laundry; properly sort clothes and start the washing machines
- Restock and organize the cart at the end of the shift for next day's use. Removing all garbage and dishes
- Serve breakfast and lunch in the dining room
- Minimum Grade 10 education
- The ability to read, write and comfortably communicate in English
- No allergies to cleaning chemicals
- Able to use cleaning chemicals, appropriately and safely
- Able to perform physical work and work as a team player
- The ability to obtain a valid police check
Mountainview Residence is owned and operated by the Summer family. Located in a quiet residential community in Halton Hills, the Summer family along with dedicated staff offer a friendly home environment. Seniors are able to enjoy an independent lifestyle with comfortable accommodations, personal care and other supportive services.
Submit Your Employment Application
Please complete and submit our application for consideration for employment with Mountainview Residence.