Employment Opportunities at Our Retirement Living Facility
Opportunities with Mountainview Residence
Nursing - PSW
- Assist residents with all activities of daily living such as personal hygiene, administering medication and basic nursing care.
- Deliver and subsequent removal of meal trays to ill residents
- Respond to emergency calls
- Follow daily, weekly, and monthly routines for specific duties
- Report and document any changes in residents' physical or mental ability and any increased needs for personal care
- Is responsible for the maintenance of accurate medical records (MARS) and resident charting
- Is responsible for the safekeeping and accounting of narcotics and all drugs
- Is a 'hands on" person responding to emergency calls and following daily, weekly, and monthly routines to maintain Mountainview's high quality care for its residents
- Conducts regular review of residents' charts, reporting and documenting any changes in residents' physical or mental ability;
- Previous work experience in a senior's health care setting is an asset
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Personal Support Worker certificate from an approved community college; Home Support Worker, Level II or III
- The ability to read, write and comfortably communicate in English
- Computer knowledge required - Microsoft Word, Office, Excel
- The ability to obtain a valid police check
- Current First Aid and CPR certificates
Mountainview Residence is owned and operated by the Summer family. Located in a quiet residential community in Halton Hills, the Summer family along with dedicated staff offer a friendly home environment. Seniors are able to enjoy an independent lifestyle with comfortable accommodations, personal care and other supportive services.
Submit Your Employment Application
Please complete and submit our application for consideration for employment with Mountainview Residence.